I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Why I could never be on that raw vegetable diet.

I have never been a picky eater. Chances are, if you were to provide me with food, I would eat. And enjoy it. And, like a stray dog, be your best friend; at least until someone else feeds me.

I love fruits and vegetables as well, though I eat far less than that demanding pyramid tells me to. Here's why: I could eat a damned bag of baby carrots, a couple of jumbo granny smiths and arguably a bushel of broccoli and it only makes me hungrier.

I will never give up carbs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Z. said...

And meat. Don't forget the meat. Or a soytastic substitute. I am very annoyed right now because someone at work cleaned out the fridge and took the liberty of THROWING AWAY my box of veggie burgers, which I have for lunch every day. Now I just have two plain pieces of bread. It's sad. For me.

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home