I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Monday, February 28, 2005

March 0

I am going to call today March 0 instead of February 28. February beat me. I am a defeated man and, in hopes of a starting my recovery more quickly, in the kingdom of DMo, February is no more. March starts today.

February brought the following:
-- Car break-in and lots of insurance company-related headaches

-- Purchase of new car (not planned), including being forced to wait nearly two weeks for car to come in

-- Visit from family, which, although it was long-anticipated, was reasonably poorly timed (it did happen in February after all)

-- and finally, moving into a new home this past weekend

Let March begin!

Now, all of these things are quite nice (except for the first, of course), but normal people tend to space them all out a bit more. I didn't have that option.

And of course, it was great to see the fam and introduce them to the oddities of Salt Lake. However, they wake up too damned early.

Hopefully, this post also explains my absence from the land 'O blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

March 0 sounds cooler than February 28, too.

3:58 PM

 
Blogger DMo said...

That's a start indeed. Thanks, Ra. Besides, at least I have some hobbies.

7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home