I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Monday, February 07, 2005

a bit too much excitement...

... over this past weekend.

In the "good" category, I'd like to say thanks to Holly Mullen of the Tribune for providing my show and KRCL with some good press. Read it here: http://www.sltrib.com/mullen/ci_2557212.

In the "bad" category, I'd like to say thanks to the thieving bitches who broke into my car and stole my stereo. A word of advice -- you may want to consider going back to thieving bitch school for a couple of reasons:
1.) You did a really terrible job of stealing; smashing the window was so not necessary and honestly, have you ever actually removed a car stereo before? My dashboard should not look the way it does after a simple stereo theft. Get your shit together.
and 2.) Who breaks into a lil Suzuki Esteem commuter car when in the same small lot are parked a brand-new Pontiac Vibe, 2004 Subaru WRX and a 2002 Mustang convertible (not to mention the 1970 Mustang parked in front of the building)?

Seriously, you are so terrible at this petty theft thing, I urge you to reconsider your career choice; go back and visit your guidance councilor. Something tells me you would be more adept at euthanizing stray cats or donating plasma full-time.

Arguably the worst part about this, besides the expense of course, is that today is the first pow day in almost a month. I can't go because I am waiting for Debra the Claims Adjustor to call back. Fourteen inches at Solitude at 6:30am, 6 to 10 more by end of day. Argh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Z. said...

The Trib article: Yay!!The car theft: Dang!The fact that you are 24: Huh? Followed by, Wow. and concluding with, I'm really, really old.

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home