I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Monday, March 21, 2005

silly threats

I told you I wasn't going to update this shit often from day one, so you have nothing to complain about. Unless of course, you are someone like the Sherbster, who always manages to find something. That said, he wouldn't help me with a font-related issue unless I updated this sucker. Well you know what, Sherb? I did it without you and I'm updating.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

So, given that it's been a while, I guess a re-cap is in order. Don't tell the employers, but last week may have been my most unproductive week in that job yet. Truly. I called in sick last Wednesday and I would argue that to be the most efficient move on my behalf. However, I did get some freelance projects out of the way, so if you're contemplating putting me on a writing contract job, no reason to fret. If, on the other hand, you were considering employing me in the traditional sense...

Wednesday was a sick day because I was violently ill. Rarely does the word "violently" seem appropriate to me along side of "ill," but in this case, it is justified. Tuesday night/Wednesday morning was hellish and Wednesday was no cup of tea either. Although, coincidentally, that was all I consumed: a cup of tea and 2/3 of a slice of wheat bread. Neither remained down.

Also, I saw Joseph Arthur this weekend in what turned out to be a pretty much incredible -- albeit poorly organized -- little show. If you get a chance to see him, please do. Drop everything. Honestly. Even if you are completely unsure of the latest record, Our Shadows will remain, as I am, run to the show.

And now, solely to spite Sherb:


Oh, and this:

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

dude, you need to simmer and bear, you are far too diesel today

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home