I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Monday, May 22, 2006

LIST!: Why I'm a terrible adult

I consume blended iced beverages (Slurpees, Frappucinos, milk shakes) quickly enough to get a brain freeze.

I still drink Slurpees, Frappucinos and milk shakes. All too often.

I like to get lost on my bike and find my way home.

My diet consists mainly of water, pizza, pasta, and jujy fruits, which, oddly enough, are not part of the fruits and vegetables group.

If it's after 11pm, I'll probably take my time flipping past "Skinimax."

Related: my vocabulary is very strong when it comes to slang synonyms for "breasts."

I don't participate in office politics and wear my disgust for them visibly.

I spend all of my money. Foolishly.

I'm afraid of the doctor's office.

I'm currently reading a book recommended to me by my brother. He's nine.

Thursday, I'm headed to a screening of several episodes of Get a Life, the ultimate story of avoiding adulthood.

Right now, I'd rather be: riding my bike, playing MLB on PS2, laying in bed, skiing, playing with dogs. Or, really, doing just about anything else.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara Z. said...

Get A Life is one of the best shows ever! Also, I need your list of boobienyms as I'm thinking about writing a YA novel with a boy POV. Seriously.

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should post the list because it'd be funny, not because Ms. Z needs it.

10:45 AM

 
Blogger JUST ME said...

whatever.

i eat cookies in the morning
and was totally conVINCED
there was a ghost in my closet
last night.



...later it turned out to be my cat. But I still slept with the light on.

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Kathy said...

Which book?

9:13 AM

 
Blogger Dave Amirault said...

All of a sudden I am inspired to sing the Toys R' Us theme song.

I don't wanna grow up...

1:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home