I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Memo to my siblings Lisa and Patrick


Give up now. I win. Or, at least, I will.

So says MSN and CareerBuilder, anyway.

Interestingly enough, I'm heading home this weekend for my sister's college graduation. I'm considering printing this story and giving it as her grad gift.

***
Otherwise... How 'bout last night's Sox/Yanks game? (If you can call it a game!) Boston.com has a great photo essay of the whole affair.

I wouldn't mind a similar outcome for tonight's game, though I'm not expecting it. Unlike the struggling Johnson, the Yanks will pitch Mussina, who has been on fire so far this season. Luckily, so has Schilling, who will be throwing for the Sox. Look for me... I'll be at tonight's game being yelled at by the supporters of the Bronx Bums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home