I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Working for the weekend.

I was doing so well. Slipping into the weekday blogger role. Readership increasing. So many people learning that Finding DMo is more addictive than nicotine, caffeine, sex and cocaine combined, and here I am, letting y’all down. Sorry.

It turns out, this real job thing can be demanding. Like, some days – for instance, the last three – there isn’t any free time, let alone enough of a gap to think up something entirely witty to post on ye ole blog. It’s times like these that I wish I had invented something like breasts. People like those. Or better yet, the Chia Pet. I’d be so rich. And more importantly, I’d have a house filled with grassy-headed creatures.


I pity the fool who doesn't water my scalp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home