I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Someone with Bravo, please invite me over!

Tonight is the season premiere of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy on Bravo. I haven't had many opportunities to watch the program, but the few that I have, I've laughed my ass off. And when I say that, I mean literally. Not figuratively.


Kevin Millar and Queer Eye's Carson.

Tonight's episode features several members of the Red Sox being made "better" by the Fab Five during this season's spring training in Fort Myers, Florida. I so want to watch this shit that I feel like the Sara(h)s [that's Sara and Sarah] getting revved up for the latest Fox reality series, Who wants to be the next useless puppet of the major record labels?.

Alas, I do not have the Bravo. I have, however, watched the preview video at least twice. I recommend you do the same here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Z. said...

Hah! You're just like us. Don't kid yourself. Had I cable, I would allow you into my house or at least provide a tape, if only to observe you obsessively watching a reality show so that I could throw it in your face later. Alas.

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

i ain't got no Bravo, lt. dan

9:43 AM

 
Blogger DMo said...

Matt was good enough to point this out to me:
http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20050608&content_id=1081916&vkey=news_bos&fext=.jsp&c_id=bos

You can watch it!

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home