I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Podcast: 2.15.2007 Thursday Breakfast Jam

Music for your post-Valentine’s Day enjoyment (or hibernation). Today’s show featured the likes of Gomez, Grandpaboy, Band of Annuals, Peter Bjorn and John, and lots more.


Salt Lake's own, Band of Annuals

Full playlist here.

Also, be sure to check out yesterday’s City Weekly write-up of the changes-a-brewin’ for KRCL. What do you think about all of it?

***UPDATE***
Downloads removed to make room for newer content.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara Z. said...

Hm. Troubling. I'm not ready to freak out yet. I do think that it's better to stay on the air and play the game a little bit than to be completely idealistic and lose everything.

9:44 AM

 
Blogger margene said...

My husband told me about the article but I haven't read it. What he was able to relate was a little frightening to me. I can't imagine SLC without KRCL and have always spread the word about it. How else to make the audience grow...however, it doesn't appear to be working.

9:39 AM

 
Blogger Brendan said...

Interesting article. I have always wondered if KRCL wouldn't do better by creating blocks of shows with a similar format like R&B Fridays and then marketing those more effectively.
Is there going to be a download for this week?

12:49 AM

 
Blogger DMo said...

Woops! Thanks for the heads-up, Brendan. I FTP'd the mp3s on Thursday, but apparently got distracted.

They're live now.

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home