I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Friday, September 02, 2005

9.02.05 FBJ MP3

This morning's show, available in two convenient, long-ass downloads! Each are about 92 MB and 1:19 in length of pure bliss. Lots of new and newish music on this morning's program. Also, I didn't mention it on-air, but potentially, this could be the second to last DMo Friday Breakfast Jam.

Update, 9.16.2005: These tracks have been removed to create space for more recent programs. If you absolutely need a copy of this show, contact DMo.

Track 1
Track 2
(right click, "Save Target As")


The Rosebuds, birds make good neighbors, Merge Records

I missed last Friday's show because of a last minute job interview in NY, hence no MP3 (the lovely Emily sat in for me). Also, the sound quality from the show before that blew goat chunks, so, I will be taking that one off. I think I will keep the August 19th program live for now. You can download that baby here.


DCFC, Plans, Atlantic

Playlist from this morning's show available here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Z. said...

Great show today. What are we going to do w/o DMo?

11:19 AM

 
Blogger DMo said...

Ok, it's official. Two more DMo FBJs. My final program will be September 16th, so hopefully, I will be converting two more shows to mp3.

3:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home