I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Super Secret Spy Cam

One of the great things about Blogger is of course, that it’s free. There’s no doubt that other weblog/journal sites beat the tar out of Blogger, but you have to pay for them. Another option to make a more effective blog page would be to set it up through my hosting company or via my armada of websites I could do more, but you have to be smart for that. So, for dumb, poor folks, such as myself, there’s Blogger, which has its share of oddities.

One of which is its lack of any statistics at all. I finally did something about that and added a free program to ye ole blog and although it’s been a very brief time, the results are in:

You people love. You really, really love me.

Or to be fair, several of you find me mildly amusing (which is good enough for me!) and a few of you love me, making several repeat visits in the last couple hours alone to this fine page. It’s true; acting like an internet spy cam, with Sitemeter, I can see your IP addresses. When will he update? When? I can’t live without Dave! -- that's what your repeat IP addys are screaming to me.

To which I respond with a line I picked up from years of after-school Charles in Charge and Saved by the Bell viewing: “Ladies, there’s plenty of me to go around.”

2 Comments:

Blogger blergh said...

damn the spycam!

damn your anti-anonymous comments!

that's it. i'm not even coming back tuesday for the verdict.

8:06 PM

 
Blogger Dave Amirault said...

David-
You can load the blogger API onto your slew of websites (ones you pay hosting charges for) and have Finding DMO come off of your server. I do it with MMP, it really isn't that hard. As far as statistic & metrics tracking, I got that covered as well. Drop me an IM and I will show you the light.

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home