I'm a fighter, not a lover.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Because I am smarter than you.

Why would some other idiot start a blog? Why now? Because you may not realize it, but I have a lot to lend you. You've been waiting for me, or rather, a miniature version of me, to crawl up onto your shoulder, hide beneath your shirt collar and when no one is looking, furtively instruct you on what to think, how to feel, what to do. I will help you through your day. Now is the time. Consider yourself a lucky man/woman/duck. I started this blog because I am smarter than you and I can help you.

Or, perhaps you fancy option B instead, which states that this is not the case at all. I am in fact, less intelligent than you -- after all, you were smart enough to turn to me in the first place! -- and instead, I created Finding DMo to attempt to fill a deep void within my life (what better way than public/web-based humiliation?) and to ensure and defend my title of 'NERD.'

No matter what you choose to believe, welcome. I can not promise daily postings, or even weekly updates for that matter, but nonetheless, I invite you to join me in learning more about this DMo character.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home